Christmas was awesome this year, we were all totally spoiled. I thought I’d do a little round up and flat lay of some of our favourite pieces. Who knows, it might come in handy for ideas next year!
A few of my favourite gifts;
- The amazing Chris (Simpson’s Artist) Book full of hilarious positive and inspirational drawings by the man himself. If you don’t already, you must follow him on Facebook, his posts are guaranteed to brighten your day.
- Ste got me the highly reviewed Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush set, to be perfectly honest I haven’t had a chance to try it out yet but I’ve heard great things about it!
- Prosecco Gummies – the perfect gift for a pregnant Prosecco lover, although definitely not a patch on the real thing.
- Mum to Be Pure Pamper Bag – I love Sanctuary products and their Mum to be range is just as lovely. I used it when I was pregnant with Nora and luckily escaped stretch mark free!
- One of my absolute favourite pressies from my lovely sis is the amazing Lightbox by A Little Lovely Lightbox. It looks awesome in my living room and I can’t wait to use in in baby photos when baby number 2 arrives.
- Ste knows I LOVE my red lipsticks and this Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick is no exception to the rule.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Light is my go-to foundation, I always love it when you get your essentials for Christmas!
- How bloody amazing is my Goat Vase by Quail Ceramics, he looks awesome with flowers sprouting from his head, definitely look out for him in my house updates.
- The beautiful handpainted trinket box was from a German Christmas Market, I love it.
- The Temerity Jones Candle smells amazing, the packaging is perfect too!
Ste’s favourite gifts;
Ste seemed to receive gifts fit for a gentleman this year, is that a sign of ageing?!
- The amazing Vida Vida Wallet is made from beautiful buffalo leather which just looks better with age, the monogram is an another total bonus; I’m a sucker for a monogram.
- I know Ste is always on the look out for awesome beard grooming products so this Beard Envy Kit by Billy Jealousy was a real hit.
- I’m addicted to Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser so I thought Ste should try the men’s version, he’s totally converted.
- Dolce and Gabbana The One – such an amazing scent.
- One for the geeky boys – the Raspberry Pi Zero, I’m told it’s something to do with computers.
- Essential for life apparently, the My Protein Hi Pro Bar, it’s all about those protein gains.
- The most hilarious gift of all from the wonderful people at Crap Secret Santa. Think of the world’s most hilariously crap christmas gift and that’s what you get. Beach Boys cassettes, a Kerry Katona keyring, a playing card set featuring a whole variety of dog breeds and a Queen Elizabeth thimble. Absolute crap.
Nora’s favourite gifts;
We decided we would rein in our spending on Nora this year. That so didn’t happen. She is the luckiest child in the universe and the photo is literally the smallest selection of gifts she received. It was a very Toy Story themed Christmas this year and she now has the entire collection of toys.
- Just before Christmas Wilf had a moment of madness and ate Nora’s Jessie hat – cue the most devastated child on the planet. Luckily Auntie Em found this amazing Jessie Costume (from ASDA, too!). Of course she wore it immediately on Christmas day. It’s my favourite when she tries to yodel!
- Slinky Dog – the Disney Store toys are such amazing quality, Nora is totally in love with Slinky, she even asked if we could name her baby brother Slinky?!
- The beautiful red floral dress is a Cath Kidston special.
- Has anyone heard of Chubby Puppies?! They are Nora’s most favourite toys ever. Avoid contact with long locks though, we almost had to have a hair trim on Christmas day after a close encounter with the LeeLee’s (the poodle) rotating legs!
- The beautiful floral rucksack is another Cath Kidston piece, its perfect for her ballet and tap shoes.
- How amazing is that Cinderella Doll?! She looks exactly like Lily James. This doll was part of a set from the Disney Store which contained all of the characters from last year’s film.
- I wasn’t sure whether Nora would be too young for the Look Inside Your Body Book but she is so interested and slightly obsessed with the eating and excreting cycle (oops)!
Now we couldn’t leave out Baby No.2! These adorable outfits are from Zara. I can’t wait to see him in them!